There, on top of the mushroom, was a large caterpillar, smoking a pipe After a while the Caterpillar took the pipe out of its mouth and said to Alice in a slow, sleepy voice, Who are you What strange things happen when Alice falls down the rabbit hole and into Wonderland She has conversations with the Caterpillar and the Cheshire Cat, goes to the Mad Hatter s tea partThere, on top of the mushroom, was a large caterpillar, smoking a pipe After a while the Caterpillar took the pipe out of its mouth and said to Alice in a slow, sleepy voice, Who are you What strange things happen when Alice falls down the rabbit hole and into Wonderland She has conversations with the Caterpillar and the Cheshire Cat, goes to the Mad Hatter s tea party, plays croquet with the King and Queen of Hearts
to the left, the cat said, lives a Hatter. and to the right, lives a March Hare.you can visit either of themey re both mad.-but i dont want to visit mad people. said Alice.we are all mad here, you know. said the cat. im mad. your mad.-how do you know that im mad? said Alice.of course youre mad. said the cat. only mad people come here.**********well. I ve often seen a cat without a grin, though Alice, but never a grin without a cat!
I have always been told that Alice's adventures in Wonderland was a strange book and once I had actually read it,I was amazed at the nonsensical book. The reason I gave it one star is because I didn't enjoy it and although it was a favourite with others, it was not a favourite with me.
I have mixed feeling about this story, finally reading it as an adult. I am generally a fan of children's literature with nonsense magical lands. For example, I am a huge fan of Peter Pan. However, when it comes down to it, this is a an adventure that really is just a series of events with no arc or thread. Alice vaguely wants to 'get to a garden' that she sees, but that is really the only character motivation we see, and she makes it there well before the end of the book. Also, Lewis Carroll al [...]
Előre leszögezem – a 2 csillag nem a sztorinak, hanem az Oxford Bookworms Library könyveknek szól. A történet aranyos, az illusztrációk eltérnek a magyar verzióan olvasottaktól – AHOGY A TÖRTÉNET is, pedig ugyanazt a könyvet olvastam, CSAK a nyelvnek kellett volna másnak lennie.Stage 2 – ez ok arra, hogy kivágjanak komplett részeket (fejezeteket!) egy műből? Valahogy másnak tűnt olvasás közben: eltűnt a mese a könny-tó partján, de nem mesélt The Dormouse se… G [...]
1. Oxford lv22. 7/6 30min 7/11 15min 7/12 15min 7/13 10min3. white rabbit, strange, wonderland, caterpillar, tea-party, Cheshire Cat, croquet, dream4. I like the scene which Alice change her body big and small. She finds the small door and over the door, there are beautiful garden. She wants to go the garden, but she can't enter the door because she is too big to enter. Then, she finds a bottle and there was written " drink me". So she drink it, then, she began to be smaller. She was happy becau [...]
1. Lewis Carroll, level 22. 4/9=60 minutes, 4/10=30 minutes, 4/13=20 minutes, 4/15=20 minutes3. rabbitQueencroquetcattea-partyexecutiontarts4. I like this book because I have known since I was child and it's easy to understand. One day Alice followed a White Rabbit and she fell into a hall. Actually she was in the Wonderland. She met many strange animals and asked them, she played croquet with the Queen and the King. The Queen is always mad and she often said "Off with his head!" But finally peo [...]
oxford bookworms library classics level 211/19= 80 minutes7 words summary: a girl, rabbit-hole, wonderland, strange, animals, Queen and dreamdiscussion questions:1, there was the bottle with a paper written the word "DRINK ME". if you drank it and you could get smaller, what do you want to do?- I want to go into the hole of ants and explore the inside of it.2, have you ever dreamed an exciting dream?- yes. when I was a high school student, I dreamed that I travel a lot of foreign countries and g [...]
1.Oxford level22.4/30=10minutes,5/3=20minutes,5/5=20minutes,5/6=30minutes3.Alice,Rabbit,Queen,fall,wonderland,cat,tea-party4.a)"Perhaps I'm near the centre of the earth. Let me think That's four thousand miles down."b)I like this passage because Alice is calm. If I fall in the hole, I would not be able to think about that.5. The story is easy to read for me because I have been familiar to it since I was little and this is a famous story. I think the story is very mysterious because there are man [...]
（1）Book title：ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLANDPublisher：OXFORDBook level：22： It took me （85）minutes to read3〔Seven words〕・ Alice・met・many・animals・big・small・strange4（about passage. like or don't like）aThe scene Alice became too big to get out a room.bI thought she should have break the room because her body was big enough to do that.5 （Explain about book）I have heard the title "Alice" but I didn't know the story at all. So, I chose this book. There are ma [...]
1. Oxford level.22. 5/4=20mins 5/5=20mins 5/6=60mins3. Alice, down, white rabbit, mouse,tea-party,Hatter, King and Queen 4. 'Oh, I've had a very curious dream!' said Alice. This scene was the last. There were a lot of strange things in Alice's adventure, but I was surprised those were just dream. When I was reading it, I felt asleep many times. So my sleepy feeling and this book's contents were confused.5. I enjoyed reading it but I thought what is a real Alice's story? I knew Alice in wonderlan [...]
1.LEWIS CARROLL,level22.4/18＝30min,4/19＝10min,4/20＝40min3ice,rabbit,watch,hole,down,book,capbord 4."down down down" a:This passage appeared when Alice was falling the falling the large hole.b:I like this passage because I can feel the deep of hole and Alice's fear not to finish falling.5.I haven't finished reading ,and I have read the scean that Alice could come to ground of the large hole. I was especially interested in that there were a lot of cap boarding and book on the wall of the lar [...]
One day, Alice and her sister were sitting under the tree. The sister was reading a difficult book and Alice was so bored. Suddenly, a white rabbit ran past. She went chasing the white rabbit. Then, she have fallen into the hole. There were a lot of things mysteriously into the hole. She went down slowly. After falling into a hole, Alice arrived Wonderland. In there she met animals which can speak and soldiers who looks like cards. I was enjoyed this book. Some animals which can talk with others [...]
1 OXFORD, LEWIS CARROLL, stage 22 90minutes3 Alice, dream, rabit, clock, adventure, smaller, bigger4 If you can get smaller, what do you want to do? I want to swim into miso soup!5 I wanted to experience what Alice did in her dream, especially, a mad tea party! How wonderful it is! I always want to eat cakes whenever I want to eat. Also, I want to see a good dream as Alice could do it.
-OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS level2-Time 11/10=20minutes,11/11=55minutes-7-word summary:girl,adventure,rabbit,animals,mad,strange,dream-Discussion questions:1.Do you often dream at night? Well,I don't dream recently,but I use to dream when I was a child.2.If you can go to dreamland,what kind of the land of dreams do yo want to go? I want to meet famous composers,for example,Debussy,Beethoven,and so on. Because I like music.
1. Oxford, level22. 5/19=85minutes3. Alice-a rabbit-hole-happening-strange world-king-queen-4. 'How late it's getting!'I have known that phrase. The phrase is strange for me, but I like the white rabbit character, because I can not expect the white rabbit's thinking.5. I like this story. I am interested in the strange world. I can not perfectly understand things which the characters is saying, but I think it is this story's charm.
1. Oxford, level 22. 4/20-20min. 4/21-30min. 4/22-40min.3. Alice, white rabbit, Cheshire Cat,Hatter, croquet, Queen of Heart, a trial4. a: I've had a very curious dream! b: This sentence is written at the end of story. I think this Alice's dream is so curious, too.5. I have watched Alice of Disney movie before, and I thought this story was a little bit different that one. Alice is curious so she doesn't afraid so much. I have respect for her. I like this story.
OXFORD Level 2Time 10/3 = 80 minutes7 words summary: a girl - a rabit - hole - strange - controll - take over - Discussion question:1. Alice went to wonderland where is strange world. Do you want to go to wonderland?Yer, I do. Because I want to see a lot of strange things. 2. Alice get over many hard happening in wonderland. Can you get over like her?No, I can't. Because I can't against the queen.I like this book. In addition. I like the movie of Alice in wonderland.
1.OXFORD, Level22.04/09=40minutes; 04/11=10minutes; 04/12=40minutes3.White Rabbit, rabbit-hole,fortycentimeteres, eat me, caterpillar, mushroom,cheshirecat4.I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I have changed so ofen since then. I think Iam different person now.5.It's not realistic story. I was attracted wonderland because there are so many unbelievable things. I'd like to visit there!!I haven't finished so I'm going to continue to read.
-Oxford, level 2.-Time: 1/19 = 90 minutes.-7-word summary: girl, rabbit, hole, strange, queen, card, tree-Discussion questions:1.Do you want to visit wonderland??Yes, I do. I want to see abnormal world.2.What do you think when you are talked by someone who you don't know?I think why he/she talked to me. And then if he/she was lost, I can help them.This book is famous for Japan. and there is a movie that main acter is Johny Depp. I haven't watched it, so I want to do.
Alice's adventure in wonderland (Oxford Level.2)06/04 90 minutes Rabbit, queen, cards, adventure, trial, majesty, domination 「"If you just go on walking", said the Cat, "in the end you will arrive somewhere."」This is one of the my world literature of me. This week is "Alice's adventure in wonderland". I like such a wonderful story. Some characters are little strange and funny, but what they said sounds to me as if they tell a truth. This story makes us think about various things.
10/10 30min. 10/11 20min. 10/20 20min. 70min.7word summaryrabite, fallen, strange, animals, queen,card, return.discussion question.1,If anmals can talk , would you like to talk them, and what do you want to talk?I would be scarly and then I run away.2, If you are invited by someone who you don't know, would you go there?I want to go :p , because maybe I can make friends!
Oxford Readers,level2Time 5/1=87minutesseven word sammary=Alice-Wonderland-Hatter-Croquet-Cheshire-dream-queenDo you want to go wonderland?Yes,I want to go there.This book has different ending from I know, so I enjoyed!!
I listened to this as read by Jim Dale (he also read the Harry Potter books) and was delighted! Had remembered bits from childhood, but did not remember this was offered up as a Christmas gift to British children. Charming.
level 2 time:80minutes child, rabbit, follow, fall, change, adventure, dreamHave you ever seen a dream like her's?Yes, I heve, but I forgot the story of dream.Do you want to be tall enough touch the small room's ceiling?No, I don't, but I want to be tall about 160cm.
Alice is my favorite. "We're all mad here." "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” "I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
One of my favourite afternoon reads!
Fascinating story, extraordinary as well. Though I find it quite weird at times. Such as, why Alice is talking to herself so much.
Actually much better than I was originally expecting. Lots of hype about this story and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this. Read it in one sitting.
If you have time, please! pretty please! READ THIS BOOK!
Alice has always fascinated me. Carroll has a very down-to-earth style, even when Alice meets impossible situations. Time for Through the Looking Glass.